Having got married only a few years ago I know how stressful it can be organising a wedding and how important it is that your day is perfect in every way. I’ve been fortunate enough to work with some amazing professionals who do all that they can to make your day as special as it can be. Here are some links to wedding websites that I’d recommend:
- Kent documentary wedding photographer I regularly use James Ajebon as an assistant for wedding photography.
- Kent Wedding Videographer I regularly work with Andrew. He’s a documentary Wedding Videographer based in Canterbury. He has a contemporary style and we work very well together.
- Wedding Stationery from Nancy & Betty
- Wedding Cakes made by Fairy Dust Bakery
- Wedding Flowers by Belle Fluer
- Sussex Contemporary Wedding Photography Duo Really fun style from Navy Blur
- UK Documentary Wedding Photographer One of my favourites!
- Kent reportage wedding photographer Rich Lehmann from The Other Day Photography covers Kent and likes candid reportage photography
Olly Knight Photography on the web:
- Google Places
- Free Index
- London Wedding Photographers
- County Wedding
- Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers
- Affiliated Jorgensen Wedding Photographer