I’d love to hear all about you and your wedding day. Let me know your names, your email and your wedding date. Then tell me your story of how you got together and paint a picture for me of what your big day will be like including locations and themes. It’s always helpful to know how you found me too so pop all that in the message section below and I’m super speedy at replying so you’ll hear from me quickly!
Having got married only a few years ago I know how time consuming it can be organising a wedding and how important it is that your day is perfect in every way. I’ve been fortunate enough to work with some amazing professionals who do all that they can to make your day as special as it can be. Here are some links to wedding websites that I’d recommend:
- London Wedding Videographer I regularly work with Pete. He’s a documentary Wedding Videographer based in London. He has a contemporary style and creates music for the videos himself.
- Kent Wedding Band I highly recommend Toucan. They are a pop/rock wedding function band based in Canterbury, Kent.
- Wedding Stationery from Nancy & Betty
- Wedding Cakes made by Fairy Dust Bakery
- Wedding Flowers by Belle Fluer
Olly Knight Photography on the web: