Wedding Photography Course
Want to Improve as a Documentary Wedding Photographer?
Whether you’ve shot hundreds of weddings or you’re just starting to consider getting into wedding photography I’d love you to join me for this day course in Canterbury looking at documentary wedding photography. We’ll be covering…
- Bride and Groom Prep- how to be invisible
- The Ceremony- what to look out for
- The Reception- how to capture moments
- Couple Time- how to get great shots without posing your Bride and Groom
- Speeches- where to be
- The Dancefloor- can you get away without flash?
- Culling and Editing
- How to grow your Business
I’m charging £200 for the 9-5.30 course (date in Winter tbc) in Canterbury and this will include lunch. To register interest email me email@example.com
Louisa Bedford was on my May course and said “After photographing a few weddings, I wanted to improve my wedding photography and I’m so glad I booked onto Olly’s Documentary Wedding Photography Course. Olly is such a warm and friendly person and his enthusiasm for authentic documentary wedding photography was contagious. He shared loads of great tips and the practical exercises were helpful too. The course has really challenged me to move away from classic posing and to focus on capturing emotions and storytelling. I’d thoroughly recommend Olly’s courses, he is a great communicator, very encouraging and super knowledgable.”
Pete came to do the Wedding Photography Course I ran in May. He said “I can’t recommend this course enough. Whether you are a newcomer to wedding photography or shot many weddings this course will give you a deeper insight into documentary wedding photography. Olly’s knowledge and enthusiasm will ensure you take away so many things that you can instantly apply to your photography venture. This course has made me a better photographer already as well as helped me meet some great people. It really is a fantastic investment.”
Jen did a course day with me a few years ago and has since started her own wedding photography business “Olly is a fantastic tutor, he puts you at ease and makes it fun. Olly gives a flexible, well structured and personalised session to help you get the best out of the course. I would absolutely recommend Olly’s tuition whether you’re just starting out or looking for something more advanced.”
One to One Mentoring
This year I’m taking on 2-3 photographers to mentor
- I would come to a wedding of yours and work alongside you giving you feedback after the day
- You would come to a wedding of mine and see how I shoot and handle the day
- There would be ongoing critique of your work
- I would help with your website, brand and business
- We’d meet/ Skype regularly throughout the year
If you’re interested in this drop me an email and we can work out a package to suit you!