Wedding Photography Course
Want to Improve as a Documentary Wedding Photographer?
Whether you’ve shot hundreds of weddings or you’re just starting to consider getting into wedding photography I’d love you to join me for this day course in Canterbury looking at documentary wedding photography. We’ll be covering…
- Bride and Groom Prep- how to be invisible
- The Ceremony- what to look out for
- The Reception- how to capture moments
- Couple Time- how to get great shots without posing your Bride and Groom
- Speeches- where to be
- The Dancefloor- can you get away without flash?
- Culling and Editing
- How to grow your Business
I’m charging £200 for the 9-5 course day on Friday 10th May 2019 in Canterbury and this will include lunch. To book in email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen did a course day with me a few years ago and has since started her own wedding photography business “Olly is a fantastic tutor, he puts you at ease and makes it fun. Olly gives a flexible, well structured and personalised session to help you get the best out of the course. I would absolutely recommend Olly’s tuition whether you’re just starting out or looking for something more advanced.”